The 36th IEEE International Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems (IEEE CBMS2023) will be held at the University of L’Aquila, L’Aquila, Italy, from Thursday 22th to Saturday 24th of June 2023.
Attracting a worldwide audience, CBMS is the premier conference for computer-based medical systems, and one of the main conferences within the fields of medical informatics and biomedical informatics. IEEE CBMS 2023 invites proposals for organization of special tracks that will be held in parallel with the general conference track.
The themes of the special tracks should not overlap with the general conference topics and should focus on emerging research fields. All tracks are expected to enable stimulating discussions of state-of-the-art, emerging, visionary, and perhaps controversial topics. Their papers should report on significant unpublished work and must meet the same standards as main conference papers. All accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings.
We expect all accepted tracks to adhere to the conference paper submission and reviewing schedule, as outlined in the dates indicated below. Special Tracks chair(s) will be interacting with organisers of accepted workshops to ensure a high quality workshop program.
Download Call For Special Tracks!
- Deadline for special track and tutorial proposal: 10-12-2022.
- Special track and tutorial notification acceptance: 20-12-2022.
- Early registration deadline: 15-05-2023
- Late registration deadline: 25-05-2023
- CBMS 2023: 22-24 June.
Each proposal must include:
- Special track title
- Rough estimate of the expected ST size as number of sessions (with 4-5 papers per session)
- A brief biography of ST organizer(s)
- List of Special Track program committee members
- A draft of Special Track “Call for papers” (important dates must be the same of the main conference, reported below)
- One or two appropriate journals or follow up publications: tracks are expected to organize a special issue
- The proposal must be sent to cbms2023[at]cbms-conference[dot]org
For more information, please contact cbms2023[at]cbms-conference[dot]org .