IEEE CBMS 2023
The 36th IEEE International Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems (IEEE CBMS2023) will be held at the University of L’Aquila, L’Aquila, Italy, from Thursday 22th to Saturday 24th of June 2023.
Attracting a worldwide audience, CBMS is the premier conference for computer-based medical systems, and one of the main conferences in the fields of medical informatics and biomedical informatics. CBMS allows the exchange of ideas and technologies between academic and industrial scientists. The scientific program of IEEE CBMS 2023 will consist of regular and special track sessions with technical contributions reviewed and selected by an international programme committee, as well as, keynote talks and tutorials given by leading experts in their fields. The CBMS 2023 edition also aims to host high-quality papers about industry and real case applications as well as allow researchers leading international projects to show to the scientific community the main aims, goals, and results of their projects.
All accepted papers (Regular, Short, and Posters) will be included in the conference proceedings and published by IEEE Xplore.
Call for Papers
We solicit submissions on previously unpublished research work. Example areas include but are not limited to:
- Active and Healthy Ageing Systems and Data Analytics
- Analytics and solutions in Public Health
- Big Data Analytics in Healthcare
- Biomedical Signal and Image Processing and Machine Vision
- Cognitive Computing in Healthcare
- Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Healthcare (CSCW)
- Computer Vision in Medicine or Healthcare
- Computer-based solutions in clinical decision support
- Computer-based solutions in clinical research
- Computer-based solutions in epidemiology
- Content Analysis of Biomedical Image Data
- Databases and blockchain in Medicine or Healthcare
- Data Analysis and Knowledge Discovery in Medicine or Healthcare
- Data mining and machine learning in clinical decision support
- Data mining and machine learning in clinical research
- Data mining and machine learning in epidemiology
- Decision Support and Recommendation Systems in Medicine or Healthcare
- Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) in Healthcare
- Knowledge Representation in Medicine or Healthcare
- Medical education using ICT
- Medical Robotics, Intelligent Medical Devices, and Smart Technologies
- Network and Telemedicine Systems
- Radiomics and Radiogenomics
- Serious Games for Healthcare
- Software Systems in Medicine
- Technology Enhanced Medical Education
- Technology in Clinical and Healthcare Services Research
- Web-Based Delivery of Medical Information
Prospective authors are expected to submit their contributions to the general track or one of the special tracks if relevant. Please see the submission guidelines for further details.
- Deadline for special track proposal: 10-12-2022.
- Special track notification acceptance: 20-12-2022.
- Paper submission deadline:
- Notification of acceptance:
- Camera-ready due:
- Early registration deadline: 15-05-2023
- Late registration deadline: 25-05-2023
- CBMS 2023: 22-24 June.
The “Luigi Zordan” Congress Centre is located within the St. Basilio Monastery, in the historical center of our city. Read More
Prof. Harald Schmidt
Prof. Paola Inverardi
Prof. Martin Krallinger
“Rethinking signalling and disease to make an impact for medicine and patients”
“Remaining human in a digital society”
“Towards development and evaluation of multilingual NLP applications in biomedicine: biomaterials, rare diseases, cardiology, and occupational health”
For more information visit the dedicated page.
Past CBMS editions
Please check the website